1. How long should the band play?
- For most receptions we recommend having the band perform for 2~3 hours. In our experience we find this to be the desired length by guests.
- Sound system and lighting.
- Mics are available for any announcements.
- As part of your wedding package, Nobius can learn up to three songs of your choice for the first dances or reception. Requests must be made prior to the event so that we have time to rehearse the music.
- Set lists or songs can be streamed via bluetooth through our sound system. If you have something special in mind while the band is on break, please let us know!
- Most open, covered areas are suitable for the band. A stage is not required, but must be approximately 16 X 16 ft to fit the entire band. The band must have access to power. If the band is outside, please have a contingency plan in case of inclement weather.
- The band will arrive at the venue 2 hours before performance time. This will give us plenty of time to set up everything and perform a sound check before the performance.